As a DevOps Data Engineer, you will interact with data scientists, big data architects, software developers, and business experts to understand how data needs to be converted, loaded, processed and presented for analytics products.
You will contribute to the design, provisioning, testing, deployment, performance in production and maintenance of the data-centric software including APIs, libraries, toolbox…
DevOps, provisioning and support to industrialize the following workflow:
• Data Backend Deployments (ETLs, APIs, Microservices, App Servers) • Distributed Algorithms Deployment (Hadoop, Spark, Kubernetes)
• BI Solutions Deployment (Data Warehousing, Qlik)
Technical and professional skills:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud administration
- Provisioning tools: Ansible, Azure RM, (others appreciated)
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Quality Assurance
- Big Data Frameworks operations (appreciated): HDFS, YARN, Spark, Kafka, Kubernetes, Hive
- Data Base operations (appreciated): relational (SQL Server) & non-relational (MongoDB, ELK, HBase,
- Language (required): Python, SQL
- Languages (appreciated): .NET, Scala
Soft skills and competencies:
- Passion for learning new tools, languages and frameworks
- Ability to be creative and innovation-minded, self-motivated and proactive.
- Fast adaptation to changing requirements and strong problem solving skills.
- To work in a collaborative model, side by side with the business
- Fluency in English to work in a multi-cultural environment
- MS’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in DevOps for CI,CD and QA.
- 2+ years’ experience in Azure Cloud Platform