We are looking to add a Product Owner as we build one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in Europe, backed by leading venture capital firms.
The new team member will be instrumental to deliver a world-class product to improve the retail experience.
The Product Owner will work closely with cross-functional squads to define new product features that are aligned with the team vision and client needs.
The ideal candidate would be someone who loves to tackle complex issues and come up with the best solutions through technology, having demonstrated being able to create successful products In addition, the role offers a continuous learning experience.
The new team member will join the Product team, working with the Head of Product to:
- Implement our product roadmap to the best quality standards, coordinating with development squads.
- Transmit the goals and vision of our Product to all stakeholders, especially the technical team.
- Help define our product vision and roadmap as you receive feedback from different teams and clients.
- Take on full ownership of the Product you’re building, including prioritisation of new features and improvements to existing ones.
- Perform business and Product KPI analysis.
- Create and promote our product culture as you become a key ambassador for our product both internally and externally.
- Document the Product’s functionality and communicate feature releases to our clients, coordinated with the Customer Success team
- A highly innovative and fast-paced environment. As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- The satisfaction of building a top team and contributing to the development of cutting-edge artificial intelligence & machine learning technologies that will build the next generation of enterprise software.
- The opportunity to work with people from diverse backgrounds with extensive experience in technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Flexibility in remote work and office hours, use of some of the most advanced collaborative tools.
- Periodic company get-togethers to meet the rest of the team.
- Flexible compensation plan that includes a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising rounds.
- Passion about technology and experience building software solutions.
- Ability to work within a team to vertically slice and refine the problem and the solution.
- Data driven mentality and experience working with data intensive applications
- Knowledge about Scrum artifact and processes and an interiorized agile mindset.
- Experience with the definition of user stories and acceptance criterias.
- Experience with modern product techniques (impact mapping, story mapping, value vs. risk, etc).
- Demonstrated ability to shift priorities, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills: you are a team player, empathetic and a relationship builder.
Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a SaaS product for enterprises.
- Experience working in Lean Product Development environments.
- Software Development background.
- Understanding of retail dynamics – exposure to fashion retail is a plus